Recommended Limb Lengths
(draw measured from string to far side of shelf
|23" to 27" Draw - 60" Limbs|
|25" to 29" Draw - 62" Limbs|
|27" to 31" Draw - 64" Limbs|
|29" to 33" Draw - 66" Limbs|
|At your draw length you may decide to opt for the shorter limb that is a little more maneuverable or for the longer limb that is slightly more comfortable. The decision is yours.|
Yes, the new CNC “precision crafted” Black Widow longbow is as fast and sweet to shoot as a Black Widow recurve. You just may fall in love with this long, lean and lovely lady with just enough curves to turn on any red-blooded bowhunter. Even though she appears very slim and delicate, she packs a powerful punch. In fact, she zings a heavy arrow as fast as our recurves.The locator grip provides positive and consistent hand placement, yet has a traditional appearance. Most Black Widow recurve shooters can pick up this longbow, grip it by the throat just like they do their recurve and immediately hit where they look without having to make adjustments. In fact, the PSR recurve has exactly the same grip and riser as this longbow. This makes it unbelievably easy to switch back and forth between these two bows. You have to shoot this bow to believe it! (See our TEST DRIVE ) Available in a one-piece or takedown version.
On International orders for one piece bows, there will be an extra $100 shipping charge added to your order because of the size of the package.
- FAST FLEX TRAPEZOID LIMBS: 60”, 62", 64" and 66”. Vertically stacked, tapered laminations reinforced with a red, woven glass center core. Faced and backed with transparent Fiberglass with a veneer lamination and carbon under the back glass. Flemish-twist DynaFLIGHT 97 string.
- RISER: Deflex design. Pre-stressed, multiple layers of laminations on the face side of trim stripe and reinforced with pre-stressed, multiple layers of fiberglass on the back side of trim stripe that extend into the fadeouts. Tapered 2 3/4 inch sight window cut to center. Radiused shelf. Black Widow spider medallion inlay.Shur-Grip rubber handle wrap that can easily be rolled off or on, as preferred.
- BRACE HEIGHT: 7 to 7 3/4 inches (from string to throat of grip).
- MASS WEIGHT: 1 3/4 pounds for 64" bow.
- FINISH: Sealed and protected in nonreflective “Frost” (matte) clear marine epoxy.
MODEL PL II ONE-PIECE or TAKE-DOWN LONGBOW:
The natural camouflage of the "Graybark" birch laminations blends beautifully with the gray of tree bark, trunks and limbs.
|Complete bow comes with:|
|(#300) Flemish Twist DynaFLIGHT 97 String|
|(#306) Bow Stringer|
|(#308) Spider string silencers|
|(#312) Bow Tip Protector|
|(#322) Calf Hair Shelf Rest/Strike Plate|
|(#332) Nocking Points|
|(#410) Camo Sleeve (with One-Piece)|
|(#411) Camo Sleeve (with Take-Down)|
|(#419) Hard Case (with One-Piece Only)|
|(#900) Owner's Manual Companion DVD|
|(#901) Owner's Manual|
PL II Graybark
- Product Code: PL2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,025.00