Recommended Limb Lengths
(draw measured from string to far side of shelf)
|22" to 26" Draw - 54" Limbs|
|24" to 28" Draw - 56" Limbs|
|26" to 30" Draw - 58" Limbs|
|28" to 32" Draw - 60" Limbs|
|At your draw length you may decide to opt for the shorter limb that is a little more maneuverable or for the longer limb that is slightly more comfortable. The decision is yours.|
The new PCH series take-downs were conceived in the shadows of the PMA and the PSA to meet a growing desire for a compact, handier and more maneuverable weapon for close quarter shooting from ground blinds, brush or tree stands. The PRECISION COMPACT HUNTER has the same deep-deflex design as it's cousins but with a shorter riser allowing for a generous working limb (See RECOMMENDED LIMB LENGTHS below). This provides you with a short, compact bow with less finger pinch and a smoother draw than most other bows of the same limb length. Whether contorting to get a shot from a ground blind, twisting to take that big buck that slipped in behind your tree stand or chasing after elk on horseback in the high country of the Rocky Mountains, this Widow gives you the best of both worlds... SHORT and SWEET! The PCH bows are CNC “precision crafted”. The black “phenolic” riser sections of the handle and limbs make a distinctive two-tone contrast; plus they are more impervious to moisture in the critical areas around the mounting pins and limb bolts. The extended shelf provides more protection for the hand and the outside edge of the shelf is relieved to make it easier to achieve good arrow flight off-the-shelf. The PCH has a two inch shorter handle than the PSA series and is intended for the instinctive shooter that can utilize a shorter sight window than the PSA series. The shorter handle, in turn, allows for a comparatively longer working limb, making it possible to use a shorter overall bow length for greater maneuverability (see RECOMMENDED LIMB LENGTHS).
- DYNA FLEX TRAPEZOID LIMBS: 54", 56", 58" and 60". Black phenolic riser sections. Vertically stacked, tapered laminations reinforced with a red, woven glass center core. Faced with transparent fiberglass. Flemish-twist DynaFLIGHT 97 string.
- HANDLE: 14 inches. Deflex design. Pre-stressed, multiple layers of laminations, reinforced with pre-stressed multiple layers of red black and white fiberglass. Full 3 inch sight window cut 1/8 of an inch past center. Extended radiused shelf. Black Widow spider medallion inlay. Brass inserts for Black Widow side-mount quivers, sight or stabilizer available at no additional charge (please specify).
- BRACE HEIGHT: 8 to 8 3/4 inches (from string to throat of grip).
- MASS WEIGHT: Slightly less than 3 pounds for 58" bow.
- FINISH: Sealed and protected in nonreflective “Frost” (matte) clear marine epoxy. All inserts and bushings are solid brass.
The natural camouflage of the “Graybark” birch laminations blends beautifully with the gray of tree bark, trunks and limbs.PCH II Graybark Complete Bow
|Complete bow comes with:|
|(#300) Flemish Twist DynaFLIGHT 97 String|
|(#306) Bow Stringer|
|(#308) Spider string silencers|
|(#312) Bow Tip Protector|
|(#322) Calf Hair Shelf Rest/Strike Plate|
|(#332) Nocking Points|
|(#900) Owner's Manual Companion DVD|
|(#901) Owner's Manual|
PCH II Graybark Complete Bow-Limbs Only-Handle Only
- Product Code: PC2C
- Availability: In Stock