Recommended Limb Lengths
(draw measured from string to far side of shelf)
|23" to 27" Draw - 56" Limbs|
|25" to 29" Draw - 58" Limbs|
|27" to 31" Draw - 60" Limbs|
|29" to 33" Draw - 62" Limbs|
|At your draw length you may decide to opt for the shorter limb that is a little more maneuverable or for the longer limb that is slightly more comfortable. The decision is yours.|
The new PSA series take-downs are CNC “precision crafted” with greater accuracy, detail and consistency than we have ever been able to achieve in the past. The black “phenolic” riser sections of the handle and limbs make a distinctive two-tone contrast; plus they are more impervious to moisture in the critical areas around the mounting pins and limb bolts. The extended shelf provides more protection for the hand and the outside edge of the shelf is relieved to make it easier to achieve good arrow flight off-the-shelf. The PSA has a two inch shorter handle than the PMA series and is intended for the instinctive shooter that can utilize a shorter sight window than the PMA series. The shorter handle, in turn, allows for a comparatively longer working limb, making it possible to use a shorter overall bow length for greater maneuverability (see RECOMMENDED LIMB LENGTHS).
- DYNA FLEX TRAPEZOID LIMBS: 56", 58", 60" and 62". Black phenolic riser sections. Vertically stacked, tapered laminations reinforced with a red, woven glass center core. Faced with transparent fiberglass. Flemish-twist DynaFLIGHT 97 string.
- HANDLE: 16 inches. Deflex design. Pre-stressed, multiple layers of laminations, reinforced with pre-stressed multiple layers of red black and white fiberglass. Full 4 inch sight window cut 3/16 of an inch past center. Extended radiused shelf. Black Widow spider medallion inlay. Brass inserts for Black Widow side-mount quivers, sight or stabilizer available at no additional charge (please specify).
- BRACE HEIGHT: 8 1/4 to 9 inches (from string to throat of grip).
- MASS WEIGHT: 3 pounds for 58" bow.
- FINISH: Sealed and protected in nonreflective “Frost” (matte) clear marine epoxy. All inserts and bushings are solid brass.
X stands for “Exotic”! We can build your X bow with one of several exotic woods of your choice. This may require some planning and discussion. If you have questions, please call us for details.
|Complete bow comes with:|
|(#300) Flemish Twist DynaFLIGHT 97 String|
|(#306) Bow Stringer|
|(#308) Spider string silencers|
|(#312) Bow Tip Protector|
|(#322) Calf Hair Shelf Rest/Strike Plate|
|(#332) Nocking Points|
|(#900) Owner's Manual Companion DVD|
|(#901) Owner's Manual|
PSA X Exotic Complete Bow-Limbs Only-Handle Only
- Product Code: PSXC
- Availability: In Stock