Recommended Limb Lengths
(draw measured from string to far side of shelf)
|24" to 28" Draw - 58" Limbs|
|26" to 30" Draw - 60" Limbs|
|28" to 32" Draw - 62" Limbs|
|30" to 34" Draw - 64" Limbs|
|At your draw length you may decide to opt for the shorter limb that is a little more maneuverable or for the longer limb that is slightly more comfortable. The decision is yours.|
The new PMA series take-downs are CNC “precision crafted” with greater accuracy, detail and consistency than we have ever been able to achieve in the past. The black “phenolic” riser sections of the handle and limbs make a distinctive two-tone contrast; plus they are more impervious to moisture in the critical areas around the mounting pins and limb bolts. The extended shelf provides more protection for the hand and the outside edge of the shelf is relieved to make it easier to achieve good arrow flight off-the-shelf. If smoothness and comfort are more important to you than maneuverability, then the PMA series may be your Black Widow of choice. The longer handle, with it’s long sight window, also permits the use of sights if that is your game.
- DYNA FLEX TRAPEZOID LIMBS: 58", 60", 62" and 64". Black phenolic riser sections. Vertically stacked,tapered laminations rein- forced with a red, woven glass center core. Faced with transparent fiberglass. Flemish-twist DynaFLIGHT 97 string.
- HANDLE: 18 inches. Deflex design. Pre-stressed, multiple layers of laminations, reinforced with pre-stressed multiple layers of red and black fiberglass. Full 5 inch sight window cut 3/16 of an inch past center. Extended radiused shelf. Black Widow spider medallion inlay. Brass inserts for Black Widow side-mount quivers, sight or stabilizer available at no additional charge (please specify).
- BRACE HEIGHT: 8 1/4 to 9 inches (from string to throat of grip).
- MASS WEIGHT: 3 1/4 pounds for 60" bow.
- FINISH: Sealed and protected in nonreflective “Frost” (matte) clear marine epoxy. All inserts and bushings are solid brass.
The natural camouflage of the “Graybark” birch laminations blends beautifully with the gray of tree bark, trunks and limbs. One word of caution...don’t leave any of our “Graybarks” leaning against a sapling while you go off trailing a deer; you may have trouble finding it when you return! This has actually happened to several owners of “Graybarks”.. Need we say more about it’s natural camouflage in the woods?
|Complete bow comes with:|
|(#300) Flemish Twist DynaFLIGHT 97 String|
|(#306) Bow Stringer|
|(#308) Spider string silencers|
|(#312) Bow Tip Protector|
|(#322) Calf Hair Shelf Rest/Strike Plate|
|(#332) Nocking Points|
|(#900) Owner's Manual Companion DVD|
|(#901) Owner's Manual|
PMA II Graybark - -Complete Bow --Limbs Only - -Handle Only
- Product Code: PM2C
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: PMA II Graybark